Friday, December 08, 2006

Old Baggage (part 1)

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Hair Today

So I managed to get just under $200 of my debt down in the last few weeks. Not a great amount, but some none the less.
And with the buying season upon us, that is a step in the right direction.
Decided to pick up a bleaching kit cause just couldnt afford to go to the stylist for a colouring. My stylist did give me a cut, and it looks as great as always. But since last time I coloured my own hair I ended throwing out half the mix, this time I only used half, storing the rest for next time. The downside is that I didnt use enough of the actual colouring powder, and instead of my yellowy blonde it came out more reddish blonde (almost orange). I am only sightly more acceptable of being a redhead then I am of being brunette. (having dark hair makes me cry) so, at lest in two weeks it will be grown out enough to rebleach.

Monday, December 04, 2006

Crap! Links not working

For some reason my link to my photoblog isnt working.
http://gmadrid.wordpress.com

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Smart Woman?

I was channel surfing this evening, and came across WNetwork.
One of my favourite channels here in Canada.
Tonight's lineup included two back to back episodes of "Till Debt Do Us Part." and I got thinking about just how much I am in debt myself. I was more then embarrassed to find out that I am in way over my head with the dollar vaule of my debt. This got me down. I then caught myself on another binge. The refrigerator door open without being hungry. Another reason to get mad at myself, because I managed to gain weight over the last 2 1/2 months.
So now, I am on a determined trail to shead pounds and dollars from my waist and debt.
I was looking for a reason to turn this blog around from the dust it's gathered lately and into something productive and now I think I have it. Over the course of the next year I plan to turn myself and this blog into something other then a tired old bag.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

me

this one is the name sake of the blog "alucard's rose"

No comments: